Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I have such wonderful memories of events that happened in Mom's Kitchen throughout my lifetime. The kitchen was the hub of our home because that was where company came, culinary attempts and successes took place, homework was done, all the facts of life learned as well as lots of laughter and love.

My Mom had a small bakeshop that was operated during the summer months and some of the things she sold were Bread, Chelsea Buns (Sticky Buns to some), Butter tarts, Muffins, Pies, Cakes and Donuts. My new website Rosas Bakeware . com will be online soon and I will occasionally have a recipe there that we developed for that bakeshop. You will also be able to buy some of the tools of the trade that we used during that fun and cherished time.

I hope you will share some of your stories of your Mom's kitchen with us and make your kitchen the hub of your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors